Here’s my list of top 10 reasons why I’d like to attend Low Carb USA San Diego
1. Lots of people, just like me, sharing our stories, resources and favorite foods. I understand a lot and there is increasing group of long term weight maintainers who’ll happily answer any query attendees might have. Is low-carb? Obviously it is.
Awesome volunteers Reduced Carb USA 2018
2. The speakers also famous podcasters hang outside in the hallways and answer inquiries. For hours following their assignments. The speakers also pose for photos, sign books and are generally amazing. This past year, 3 documentaries were filming at Low Carb San Diego!!!!
Fat: The first day of filming!! Jill, Vinnie, and me
The amazing Georgia Ede, MD
Well hello, look how tall Shawn Baker, MD is!!! Amazing! Location: Right in my backyard – downtown San Diego is all about 3-40- minutes traveling from my house by car or train. If you bring your family and they are not too curious, send them to the zoo, either on a harbor tour or to Coronado for your day. Or the museums at Balboa Park.
Scooter about downtown San Diego using the fam or your brand new Low Carb Friends
4. Ground Mixing standard of care protocols are being developed in the meetings and will give folks like me a choice between low fat WW things counting and Low Carb, higher fat. Had I been provided that as a young kid, I may not have attempted to eat myself to death just as an adult. Word!!!
Adele Hite MPH, RD and Gary Taubes kicking the Standard of Care meeting
5. A lot of the vendors are pretty terrific. SWAG!!! You can walk through the vendor show all 4 times for free and get swag and samples. Merely saying…
6. There are continuing education units for all medical professionals. Not all, so check with your licensing body until you count your CEUS’ before they hatch. :-RRB-
7. Link with neighborhood Low Carb classes in towns close to you. There are sign up sheets in the rear of the area for OC, LA, and other cities where you could see meat-ups near your residence.
In LA, you can hang out with Ben Saur, in San Diego, meet him in the hall
Create funny polls, follow new buddies on social media. . Walk to amazing low carbohydrate restaurants in the area. Check with the volunteers at the front of the lecture hall and we are going to get one to your grub within your budget and meals likings. Take a break on the waterfront, play Pokemon, bring your camera and enjoy San Diego. Discover, keep up with the latest in low carb health advantages . Look at altering something up if its’ not working. Speak with your family and friends and colleagues.
Epic sights right across from the Low Carb Conference
See you !! Volunteering 3 yearsafter attending 4th year in a row. :-RRB- So joyful.